It's possible that one jar of coconut oil can do miracles for our beauty routine? Absolutely yes! Coconut oil is used in many natural beauty products and for good reason. It's naturally antibacterial, coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer and it smells really good.
Be sure to use a natural, cold pressed, unrefined coconut oil. Otherwise oil will do more harm than good. So where I use this miracle?
1. MOISTURIZER. If your skin is dry and flaky (like mine) you have to try the coconut oil! You will see a real difference. If you have acne prone skin or oily skin you also should try this oil, because coconut oil is regenerating, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. When I started use oils I noticed that my skin became more beautiful and much cleaner. Before that, I had a mild form of acne, but now nothing! And this is the merit of the oil. Using coconut oil skin will be soft and gentle!
2. MAKEUP REMOVER. Yes, coconut oil is wonderful makeup remover! Simply take a coconut oil with fingers and gently circular motions rub into the skin. Then you see a big mess on your face, but that's alright, then take a cotton pad and clean everything. After this procedure wash the face with water. All done!
3. LIP BALM. Have a dry lips? Just take a little bit of oil and apply directly on the lips.
4. EYELASH SERUM. Do you want a long and strong eyelashes? Coconut oil is coming to the rescue! As I mentioned in the earlier lines just apply coconut oil. If you want better and faster result, mix coconut and castor oil (1:1).
5. BODY SCRUB. You will need granules, this can be coffee or sugar. Melt the coconut oil and mix with added sugar. That's it! You have amazing body scrub.
6. CUTICLE OIL. It's really fast and easy and makes a huge difference - simply rubbing a small amount of coconut oil into the cuticles will help with moisturising and conditioning, as well as revitalising rough, ragged cuticles.
7. HAIR CARE. Take some coconut oil and rub well into the scalp. Also at the ends of the hair. Hold this mask for hour or overnight. After that wash it. Your hair will be moisturized and healthy.
8. TEETH WHITENING. Coconut oil plus baking soda. Mix this texture. Take your toothbrush and use this mixture as toothpaste!
In addition to these things coconut oil have many other functions. Here is the link, maybe you will find more good stuff about this oil. Personally, I adore coconut oil! I think already I couldn't live without it! haha. Also I can write more post about oils. Just let me know in the comments! Do you use coconut oil? What you think about it?
Don't forget to follow me in instagram!